Friday, December 14, 2012

I-502 Recreational use of marijuana

Washington states new law I-502 legalization
 of recreatinal marijuana
sponserd by
 
 

Wellcome to 502 legalized recreational use of Marijuana
We will be updating this frequently so please check back often and share your thoughts
here is a link to a copy of the new I-502 law.Part of 502 says you can get a D.U.I. for using marijuana and driving they have a test similar to a alcohol blood test.
("I personally think that you should never drive impaired. My opinion on this part of the law is yes I agree if you are obviously driving impaired and under the influence of marijuana yes I agree that you should get a D.U.I. marijuana has to be used responsibly just like alcohol and any other substance that impairs your ability to drive". Here's where I don't agree with them The system of how they determine if you are impaired. People with a THC blood content of 5 nanograms per milliliter can't get behind the wheel.

"There's no science behind that number," said Dave Slack, owner of the Vancouver medicinal marijuana dispensary Releaf MM. "We're talking such a minute amount to make most patients basically criminals."
The authors of I-502, however, argue that they didn't just turn to a Harold and Kumar movie to come up with nanograms per milliliter level. They say it was based on an exhaustive record of scientific research, including an Australian study of 3,400 fatal crashes that found driving risks rose between 3.5 and 5 nanograms.

“Marijuana consumed within the past seven to 10 days usually triggers a positive result, said Swedish’s Dr. Ray Jarris. In the future, tests — such as oral swabs — may be able to more precisely pinpoint recent usage, but not yet, .jnhe said.”
With pot legal, police worry about road safety “We’ve had decades of studies and experience with alcohol,” said Washington State Patrol spokesman Dan Coon. “Marijuana is new, so it’s going to take some time to figure out how the courts and prosecutors are going to handle it. But the key is impairment: We will arrest drivers who drive impaired,
I think they really messed up there the legal limit was set to low or completely wrong the limit they set can be in a persons system for  days after use depending on the person (metabolism , body fat content and other variables).

The federal government


Alot of people are waiting to see exactly what the federal government is going to say or do. So far they haven't really said anything. I think it will be very interesting to see what they do or say about 502. Marijuana is still listed as a schedule 1 drug which means This is a list of some of the Schedule I drugs under the Controlled Substances Act for the United States. Required findings for drugs to be placed in this schedule:[1] The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse .The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States .There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision. Except as specifically authorized, it is illegal for any person: to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, a controlled substance; or to create, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to distribute or dispense, a counterfeit substance.[2 No prescriptions may be written for Schedule I substances,Under the DEA's interpretation of the CSA, a drug does not necessarily have to have the same abuse potential as heroin to merit placement in Schedule I list.
Here is a list of Some of the Schedule I drugs.
 
Marijuana (cannabis) cannabinoids,
Heroin (diacetylmorphine) opiate,
BZP (benzylpiperazine) a synthetic stimulant,
DMT (dimethyltryptamine) psychedelic drug,
Mescaline psychedelic drug,
Peyote (Lophophora williamsii) psychedelic drug,
GHB a general anaesthetic,
Cathinone amphetamine-like stimulant.
 
 
So if you go by what they say marijuana is more harmful then cocaine. Cocaine is a schedule 2 drug
that is addictive and very powerfull and bad for your body it also the base for a drug called crack that you might have heard of the name alone tells you it cant be good for you and is highly addictive.
 There is a major flaw in this logic if you ask me. I can't see how marijuana is more dangerous then Cocaine a drug that is used to make crack is better for you and safer then marijuana i have a hard time seeing it that way. Look at the whole list of schedule 2 drugs and see how much it really doesn't make any sense

Schedule 2 drug list.
 
Cocaine (used as a topical anesthetic); Methylphenidate (Ritalin and Concerta) and dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) (used in treatment of attention deficit disorder); Opium and opium tincture (laudanum), which is used as a potent antidiarrheal; Methadone (used in treatment of heroin addiction as well as for treatment of extreme chronic pain), Oxycodone (semi-synthetic opioid; active ingredient in Percocet, OxyContin and Percodan Fentanyl and most other strong pure opioid agonists, i.e. levorphanol, opium, or oxymorphone like Opana; MorphineMixed amphetamine salts under brand name AdderallLisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)Dextromethamphetamine (Desoxyn)Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)Pure codeine and any drug for non-parenteral administration containing the equivalent of more than 90 mg of codeine per dosage unit; Pure hydrocodone and any drug for non-parenteral administration containing no other active ingredients or more than 15 mg per dosage unit; Secobarbital (Seconal)Pethidine (USAN: Meperidine; Demerol)Phencyclidine (PCP);Short-acting barbiturates, such as pentobarbital, Nembutal;Amphetamines (originally placed on Schedule III, but moved to Schedule II in 1971; injectable methamphetamine has always been on Schedule II);Nabilone (Cesamet) A synthetic cannabinoid. An analogue to dronabinol (Marinol) which is a Schedule III drug.Tapentadol (Nucynta) A drug with mixed opioid agonist and norepinepherine re-uptake inhibitor activity.

Now that you have seen the list and browsed through it look up some of these drugs and look at the side affects from long term use and how it damages your body and chances for abuse. And then compare them to marijuana. The federal government has marijuana classified as that is worse then cocaine and the same as heroine. I don't see how there's any logical way of looking at this and saying that marijuana  is worse for you and more addictive then the other drugs ("come on now how many of you have heard of selling there body or committing a violent crime to get or becuse of Marijuana" Dave chapell ) you just don't.  That's all for today please come back and check out where this blog and 502 go's.  If you enjoyed are blog and believe in what we are trying to do please Visit are sponsor

also please follow us on Facebook, Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete